Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Turntables...a Poem...at the spur of the moment.

life hangs in the balance while i am out there...
lazing about on all fours, smelling the sweet spring air...
beleive i do that the spring in my step lends a little fashion...
to all that has been done and to be done with the same old passion...
dreams are not yet to be undone till the present minute...
but dreams, be they angels from the heavens or some cheap gimmick...
i know not where i am headed, i love you mom and you and you too...
wish me luck in the journey dreaded, to dream or not to leave it through...

its the question which remains by the heart unanswered as the memories unerased....
i survive still and always with a smile unfazed...

Amen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Naina said...

a. chee chee whaty pics u have on ze blog. I clicked on it in office and my manager gave me weird look.

b. guys become girly...well I complained and complained abt the high heels and then Sam wore them and was walking around and Bhasky did a poor job by not catchin it on camera. These IIM A types, I tell u.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:31:00 AM  
Blogger Rohini said...

Good stuff! I always wondered whenever I looked at english poems in Cactus flower "why are these poems so unfathomable?" and then I thought may be thatz how it might be in english:)
Well, I seem to understand this one a bit..:) guess I have progressed little bit.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:54:00 AM  
Blogger Rangakrishnan Srinivasan said...

the short story writer turned to a more romantic poet! talk to me about how a person changes everyday!

Friday, August 11, 2006 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger rashi_pratibimb said...

Hi,

Nice one!!
...but dint understand ur reference to "mom" in the poem..:(

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home