Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Definitely lame...errr....male!


Hey...that barbie on TV was cute! Where did you get your nails done? Nice shoes...you gotta give me the number of your tailor!!! errr...ok...before the guys out there kill me with their GI Joe guns, lemme spill the beans...

I...a guy...went to a beauty parlour! Ha! There...i said it. Its not as bad as i thought actually...

My original intention was to make an attempt at saving my mane from withering away...did get some treatment done for that! But slightly, the guy there and my mom tempted me to save my skin as well...maybe i should have ran away as fast as i could from the place to do exactly that!! :) But what the hell, am a stickler for experimentation...even if its on myself!! so, thought why the hell not?? Sure, gimme all you got mister!

So, got a damn facial done...damn damn facial...you know, the one where clueless faceless people sit around doing nothing with cucumbers over their eyes...is that there in all facials?? Whatever...thats the one...along with an arsenal of other slimy sticky stuff spattered all over the place and on my face which quite frankly has not resulted in any visual change whatsoever. My face did appear momentarily brighter though...i suspect the soap.

Since thats a lot of money down the drain, maybe the research should be oriented towards a cream which when applied would change the internal retinal composition of the people around so that you appear better looking...ha! Minority report that will be... ;)

Anyways, it felt nice during the facial...cos you are pampered like hell...someone is right there giving you their full attention and focus...that has not happened to me since i was caught looking at someones economics test paper in 8th grade!! What made the experience worth it was this entire bunch of crummy film magazines all over the place...Did you know what Shah Rukh Khan's hair dresser is off on maternity leave? So, dont be surprised if you catch him with a ponytail...cos he refuses to let anyone else cut his hair! Man, what an amazingly useful piece of info which i could, given the right conditions, use to change my life for the better thus ensuring the continued peace and prosperity of all the nations in the world as i might just be the next big thing after Kofi Annan! Sheesh....

But the facial was nice...
Oh my god!! Am i turning into a girllll....mummyyyyyy!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

signs of a meterosexual in the making! musta been one hair-raising experience.. and one for an other..., SKs hairstylist on maternity leave is BIG noos! I refuse to go to mine, until his is back!

Sunday, August 14, 2005 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Maharaj said...

Metrosexual...ahem...i will take that as a compliment! ;) but the experience was a little too well...girly...but its cool all the same. infact, i dont have any troubles talking about it...hmmm...metrosexual...hmmm....!!??!!

Monday, August 15, 2005 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home